Riyad Capital announces the distribution of cash dividend to Riyad REIT Fund unit holders for the first half of 2018 as follows:
- Total dividend distribution SAR 29,188,507.17
- Cash distribution will be based on 171,697,101 existing units
- Dividend distribution amount is SAR 0.17 per unit, which represents 1.70% of the initial price
- Dividend represents 1.73% of the Net Assets Value as of 16/10/1439H corresponding 30/06/2018G
- The eligibility of dividends shall be for the unit holders registered in the registers of the Securities Depository Center by the end of Wednesday 26/11/1439H corresponding 08/08/2018G (end of trading day on 24/11/1439H corresponding to 06/08/2018)
- Dividends will be paid within (10) ten business days post the eligibility date
The dividend represents partial income of the newly acquired properties which were acquired on April 1, 2018. Therefore, the dividend distribution for the first half of 2018 is not reflective of full annualized income on the larger unit holder base (due to the capital increase). The full income potential of the newly acquired properties, combined with further stabilization of portfolio properties, should be reflected during the second half of 2018. The Fund Manager wishes to remind the unit holders to update their bank accounts to ensure depositing the outstanding dividend to their accounts directly.