Call center is open from Sun till Thu, 09:30am till 3:30pm.
The advanced solution for your investment transactions
- Master of Business Administration from University of Pittsburgh
Over 20 years of experience in Asset Management and Financial Advisory in Riyad Bank and Riyad Capital in addition to the past experience in Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency.
- BSc in Accounting from University of Jordan
- CPA (Certified Public Accountant)
- CMA (Certified Management Accountant)
- CIA (Certified Internal Auditor)
- CORP (Certified Operational Risk Professional)
- King Abdulaziz University: Bachelor in Business administration
- MA in Economics.
- BA (Majors included Economics & Mathematics)
Bachelor degree of “MIS” from West Virginia University
Ahmad worked at SAMBA Financial Group in the Retail Banking Services Department.
Over 10 year of experience in the financial sector, he had a great experience in both private and general sectors (CMA, TADAWUL, Riyad Bank). He also headed the Internal Audit Department at Riyad Capital.
Over 11 year of experience in the financial sector, he worked at CMA and toke a leadership positions there. He was appointed as the head of Public Investment Fund and worked with the Chairman of CMA for one year as an advisor. He also worked with Ernst & Young for two years in the consultancy division.
He had a great experience as a Legal Advisor & Counsel in (National Center for Assessment, SAMBA Bank and Riyad Bank CEO Office). He also headed the Legal Department at Deutsch Gulf Finance.