Call center is open from Sun to Thu. 09:30 am till 04:00 pm
The advanced solution for your investment transactions
- 37 years of professional experience in the field of Technical & Operations, General and Executive management in which 27 years of them in Executive positions. Primary exposure is in the Petrochemical, Industrial, Engineering services, Investment and Private Equity with Kemya (A JV between SABIC and EXXON), FIPCO, Abunayyan Group, Olayan Financing Company and AlFozan Holding Company.
- Served as a Board of Director in companies such as Saudi International Petrochemical Company (SIPCHEM), National Industrialization Company (TASNEE), Middle East Specialized Cables Co (MESC), National Metal Manufacturing and Casting Co (MAADANIAH) and National Grid SA.
- And currently chairman for the following: Saudi Advance Industrial Company (SAIC), Deutsche Gulf Finance, and United Lube Oil Company LTD (UNILUBE). Board Member of Saudi Authority For Industrial Estates and Technology Zones (MODON) and Chairman of MODON Audit Committee .
- Involved in the fabric of Saudi Business Community through various affiliations with Riyadh Chamber of Commerce - Industrial committee and Council of Saudi Chamber Of Commerce of National Industrial Committee.
- Mr. Basel holds Master degree in Business Administration - University of Detroit in the United States in 1996
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration - King Saud University in 1994, also, he participated in the CEO Program, Harvard University 2010, the CEO Program in MIT University 2008, and the Leadership Program in London Business School 2007.
- Mr. Basel is currently working in the Saudi Bin Laden Group since 2011. Previously, he held leadership positions, as: the CEO of Mohamed and Abdullah Ibrahim Al-Subaie Investment (Mask), CEO of Interactive Saudi Arabia Ltd., one of the companies of the Economic Balance Program and CEO of Al Malaz Technical Investment, also, served as Secretary General of the Standing Committee for E-Commerce - Ministry of Commerce.
- Previous Board Membership:
- Over 22 year of experience in the financial sector, that includes Banks, Audit, Taxes and financial Management Consultancy. He held several leadership positions in both public and private sectors, such as: General Authority of Zakat and Tax, Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority and KPMG.
- Al-Oraini holds a master’s degree in Management Sciences from the University of Waterloo in Canada
- bachelor’s degree in Science in Electrical Engineering from King Fahd University of Petroleum and Minerals.
- Abdullah Al-Oraini is working at Riyadh Bank as Chief Financial Officer since 2019. His 16+ years of experience stems from diversified work engagements at local and international banking sector to include MENA countries, such as UAE, Oman, and Egypt where he worked on mega projects concerning strategic financial and performance management, investor relations, capital and asset liability management, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Al-Oraini previously held leadership positions at various banks, including Chief Financial Officer of AlAwwal Bank (formally known as Saudi Hollandi Bank), Deputy Chief Financial Officer of the Saudi British Bank (SABB), and Head of Capital and Liquidity Management at the National Commercial Bank (NCB).
- Al-Oraini currently serves as the Chairman of Chief Financial Officers Committee at the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) and as an Active Member of several committees.
Hanadi AlSheikh is the Chief Transformation Officer at Riyad Bank since 2021 with over 15 years of experience in her field. Prior to joining Riyad Bank, she has successfully assumed different roles and responsibilities; the most recent post being the Chief Strategy Officer at the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul). Ms. AlSheikh has also served as Acting Chief Corporate Development at Tadawul overseeing marketing and communication responsibilities in addition to strategy. Ms.Hanadi has managed and participated in key initiatives including trading system replacement, the implementation of Exchange Traded Funds and Tadawul’s 5-year strategy and business plan.
Ms. Deemah holds B.S. in Computer Science, Information Systems from King Saud University
Deemah Alyahya is the founding Secretary-General of the Digital Cooperation Organization since 2020. She is also the founder of (Women Spark - the first Saudi women’s angel investment network)
Ms.Al-Yahya has worked in the private and public sectors, advising, designing, and orchestrating key strategic programs and initiatives, including as head of Misk Innovation, CEO of the National Digital Transformation Unit, chief innovation evangelist of Microsoft, and director of e-services at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.