Call center is open from Sun till Thu, 09:00am till 4:00pm.
The advanced solution for your investment transactions
- 37 years of professional experience in the field of Technical & Operations, General and Executive management in which 27 years of them in Executive positions. Primary exposure is in the Petrochemical, Industrial, Engineering services, Investment and Private Equity with Kemya (A JV between SABIC and EXXON), FIPCO, Abunayyan Group, Olayan Financing Company and AlFozan Holding Company.
- Served as a Board of Director in companies such as Saudi International Petrochemical Company (SIPCHEM), National Industrialization Company (TASNEE), Middle East Specialized Cables Co (MESC), National Metal Manufacturing and Casting Co (MAADANIAH) and National Grid SA.
- And currently chairman for the following: Saudi Advance Industrial Company (SAIC), Deutsche Gulf Finance, and United Lube Oil Company LTD (UNILUBE). Board Member of Saudi Authority For Industrial Estates and Technology Zones (MODON) and Chairman of MODON Audit Committee .
- Involved in the fabric of Saudi Business Community through various affiliations with Riyadh Chamber of Commerce - Industrial committee and Council of Saudi Chamber Of Commerce of National Industrial Committee.
- Mr. Adel has over 25 years of experience in financial markets and investments management, currently, he is working as the CEO of the ‘‘Fund for Funds (JADA)’’ which is owned by the Public Investments Fund (PIF). Also, he is the Chairman of the Board of Directors of the Riyad Reit Fund and a member of the Board of Directors of Boudl Hotels & Resorts Company. In addition, he is a founding member of the "Venture Capital and Private Equity Association" and member of the Board of Directors as well.
- Previously Mr. Al Ateeq held the Deputy CEO in "Riyad Capital Company" and Head of Asset Management, as well as worked in "Riyad Bank" and "Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority".
- Over 22 year of experience in the financial sector, that includes Banks, Audit, Taxes and financial Management Consultancy. He held several leadership positions in both public and private sectors, such as: General Authority of Zakat and Tax, Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority and KPMG.
- Abdullah Al-Oraini is working at Riyadh Bank as Chief Financial Officer since 2019. His 16+ years of experience stems from diversified work engagements at local and international banking sector to include MENA countries, such as UAE, Oman, and Egypt where he worked on mega projects concerning strategic financial and performance management, investor relations, capital and asset liability management, and mergers and acquisitions.
- Al-Oraini previously held leadership positions at various banks, including Chief Financial Officer of AlAwwal Bank (formally known as Saudi Hollandi Bank), Deputy Chief Financial Officer of the Saudi British Bank (SABB), and Head of Capital and Liquidity Management at the National Commercial Bank (NCB).
- Al-Oraini currently serves as the Chairman of Chief Financial Officers Committee at the Saudi Arabian Monetary Authority (SAMA) and as an Active Member of several committees.
- Mr. Malaeka served at Saudi Arabian Monetary Agency form 1996 to 2003 where he worked as Software Developer within the Banking Technology Group from 1996 to 1997, Project Manager from 1997 to 1998, Team Leader from 1998 to 1999 and Section Head of Banking Technology Department from 2000 to 2003. From 2003 to 2005, he served as General Manager of Attar Group. In 2005, Mr. Malaeka joined Al-Khabeer Financial Advisors as Vice President of Banking Products and served in that capacity until 2006 before being appointed Executive Partner and Acting Managing Director of Investment Banking, a position that he held until 2007. From 2007 to 2009, he served as Head of Capital Markets at Swicorp in Saudi Arabia before joining Dallah Al-Baraka Holding Company as Deputy General Manager in Investment Management Department from 2009 to 2014, and from 2014 to August 2017 as the Head of Investment Management Department. In September 2017, Mr. Malaeka co-founded Distinguished Pioneers Financial Consultancy and he is currently the CEO. Mr. Malaeka has been privileged to be appointed as Investment Manager of HRH Prince Muqrin bin Abdulaziz Al-Saud (2017 until Present).
- Other Positions :
- Mr. Fahad holds Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering from King Saud University in Saudi Arabia in 1996 and Master of Business Administration degree from Oxford University in 2006.
- Mr. Basel is currently working in the Saudi Bin Laden Group since 2011. Previously, he held leadership positions, as: the CEO of Mohamed and Abdullah Ibrahim Al-Subaie Investment (Mask), CEO of Interactive Saudi Arabia Ltd., one of the companies of the Economic Balance Program and CEO of Al Malaz Technical Investment, also, served as Secretary General of the Standing Committee for E-Commerce - Ministry of Commerce.
- Previous Board Membership: